A selection of links from the wonderful wold of the internet:
- An honest and candid conversation with letterer & illustrator Jessica Hische, who shares openly about the difficulties of balancing work and family life.
- Wild Raspberries: young Andy Warhol’s little-known vintage cookbook with such beautiful illustrations!
- Gold-plated LEGO bags and jewelry. Not sure what to think of these.
- CorkFrame is a new and interesting take on the traditional cork bulletin boards. It comes in three convenient sizes and is currently on Kickstarter.
- I would be curious to see Hamilton, the 16 Tony award-nominated, new Broadway musical, that talks about the life of Alexander Hamilton, but with a hip-hop musical theme. Have a taste here. (via)
- What can Ansel Adams’s enduring photography teach us in the age of Instagram? A short interesting video that examines the careful, deliberate approach Adams took to his work.
- ‘The Book was Better’. Nice art print with papercut art.
- Fun recipe for cookies with rainbow sprinkles.
- Instagram has a new (but not better) logo: R.I.P old Instagram logo (this is an older photo, I don’t know the source, but it’s brilliant and also, right now, very up to the minute)
Have a lovely weekend!