Illustration by Mike Lowery
A few links:
- Moon Parka: Outerwear made from synthetic spider silk. Yes. Spider silk.
- I love this artist’s style: Paris-based Fanny Nushka Moreaux portrays women so elegantly and gives a certain quality from another era.
- In the book “Presenting Shakespeare: 1,100 Posters from Around the World”, it is interesting to see the different visual approaches for posters created for Shakespeare’s most famous plays.
- How many likes does your shirt have? This t-shirt only has 1 like, but it’s big.
- “Do it for mom (Do it for Denmark)”. A Danish travel agency is joining forces with wannabe grandmas in the fight against Denmark’s low birth rate. Hilarious.
- This chair looks a little weird, but also seriously comfortable.
- This Ice Cream Stick font made me smile.
Have a good weekend!
Leave a Reply