Pattern illustration by Julia Rothman
A few links:
- Αn amazing, yet little known story about 9/11. I actually double-checked it and not only it’s a true story, but it has also come out as a book.. The message: even in times of great turmoil and conflict, people can and must look to one another for comfort, help, and hope…
- The greek orthodox church of St Nicholas on Ground Zero has been redesigned by Santiago Calatrava, after it was destroyed on Sept. 11, 2001. You can see the new designs here.
- Kaktus København, an interesting new concept store in Copenhagen, specialises in over 150 different species of cacti and succulents. How Scandinavian!
- I love these oversize ceramic “necklaces” by Katy Krantz.
- “The journey is everything” by
- Great ideas for bookshelves.
- Back to school in Greece today!
Have a good weekend!