Pattern by Lotta Jansdotter
A few links:
- The power of Wagamama placemats.
- A very graphic bar in the International Airport of Iceland.
- When these CMYK coasters are stacked together they recreate famous works of art.
- A Greek initiative for informational signs that help guide pedestrians around the city of Athens.
- It’s the time of the year to make homemade lemonade.
- A long but interesting interview with Paola Antonelli, the Senior Curator of Architecture and Design at MoMA.
Have a good weekend!